-->

Tiffany Amber 10th anniversary fashion show + Lincoln vs Kennedy

America's Next Top Model season 9 winner, SaleishaShe sure looks like a Top ModelThis is the biggest movie in the theatres right now.Will Smith's 'I Am Legend'. Go check it outI'm sure some of you didn't know that Wesley Snipes dated JLO back in 1995?Well, he sure did. Long before most of us ever heard her name!She kinda looks older in this picture than she looks now. Still cute thoTiffany Amber

1 Response to "Tiffany Amber 10th anniversary fashion show + Lincoln vs Kennedy"

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, summerstyle

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel