-->

How To Create Softaculous BackUps Folder in cPanel

Yesterday, while following the guide on Softaculous website that explains how to restore a backup on a new server, I was stucked at "Step 5" for some minutes.





The "Step 5" simply requires that I copy the backup file to my new server at the following path /home/USERNAME/softaculous_backups/



I was looking for the folder without knowing I have to create it by myself....lol.



After brainstorming for some minutes, I decided to create it by myself and it worked!



So, if you don't know how to create the softaculous_backups folder, follow me through the steps below:



==> Sign in to your cPanel and scroll down to the 'Files" section



==> Click on "File Manager".

==> Select "Home Directory" and ensure you select "show hidden files" as seen in the screenshot below:




cPanel fule Manager





==> Click "Go"



You will be redirected to the "File Manager" page.



==> Click "Create New Folder" icon. A window will pop up.

==> Enter "softaculous_backups" as the New Folder Name

==> Leave next field empty and click "Create New Folder"









That's all.



You can proceed to upload your softaculous backUps to the folder.



I hope this helps.



Recommended: How I Transfer WordPress from One Host To Another Using Softaculous

1 Response to "How To Create Softaculous BackUps Folder in cPanel"

  1. In order to create a website, you need to first design it and then host it. Web hosting is a popular concept and is a must for any website to go live on the web. Web hosting is available in many forms and each of these forms has got its own advantages and disadvantages. https://hostinglelo.in/

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel