-->

Check Out Demo Of New Responsive Emporio Blogger Theme In Blue

The Emporio theme is one of the new Blogger themes designed to look great and automatically adjust to any screen. I simply like the way it display blog posts in grids on the homepage and archive pages.



Well, I've customized it a bit with a touch of blue color and you can check it out at : www.GistDrop.com



I uploaded a logo instead of the blog title and description and added a background image to the new Blogger theme.




new blogger theme responsive emporior







I also added social media icons at the footer section of the blog, below the "Powered by Blogger" (which can also be removed).






nigerian entertainment blog design in blue





Further customization in progress.





Subscribe below to free tips on how to customize the new Blogger themes so you can always receive the tips right in your email inbox whenever I publish them on this blog. If you are not seeing the subscription form, click here.



What's your take on this?



You can check out Emporio theme tips & tricks..

3 Responses to "Check Out Demo Of New Responsive Emporio Blogger Theme In Blue"

  1. I want to convey my appreciation for your kind-heartedness in support of visitors who must have assistance with this particular situation. Your real dedication to passing the message all-around appears to be exceedingly functional and have regularly permitted most people much like me to reach their pursuits. The invaluable tips and hints signifies a lot a person like me and additionally to my colleagues. With thanks; from all of us. web design company los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Employee relations should be given more importance in an office environment as well as on any other business establishment` web designer los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! branding agency los angeles

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel