-->

Ogbongeblog Chatbot Is Live! Latest Updates Can Now Be Delivered To Your Facebook Inbox

I've set up a Facebook Messenger chatbot for Ogbongeblog.



You can try it at m.me/ogbongeblog



The chatbot will enable you read latest updates from Ogbongeblog in Messenger by just sending "latest posts" or "latest updates" as a message to the bot.



Besides that, you will be able to subscribe to latest updates so you won't miss out from any blog post I publish on the blog. If you subscribe, latest posts will be delivered to your Facebook inbox automatically. You can un-subscribe anytime you want!



In addition, users of the blog chatbot will be receiving notifications of offers, freebies (free ebooks, vouchers, gift cards) etc right in their Facebook inbox and will also be able to access featured posts, categories etc via the chatbot menu. I will be integrating more features to the bot in the long run.



You can try it at m.me/ogbongeblog




chatbot for blogs ogbongeblog





If you need it for your blog, you can contact me. NOT free though.



If you want to learn how it works and how to set it up, attend my training coming up this saturday in Lagos.




2 Responses to "Ogbongeblog Chatbot Is Live! Latest Updates Can Now Be Delivered To Your Facebook Inbox"

  1. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Korea proxy buying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. 3PL for Amazon seller

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel